Beginner Podcast — Peter McCormack has assembled a great beginner’s series, the What Bitcoin Did Beginner’s Guide to Bitcoin.
Intermediate Podcast — For a more in-depth, and fascinating introduction to cryptocurrencies and blockchains in general, be sure to check out Patrick O'Shaughnessy's Hashpower documentary.
History of Bitcoin — Nathanial Popper wrote a great, non-technical book on the history of Bitcoin, called Digital Gold.
Bitcoin as Money — If you’re interested in learning how to understand Bitcoin as money, be sure to read The Bitcoin Standard.
The Bitcoin White Paper — No educational list would be complete without mention of the document that started it all, Satoshi Nakamoto's famous white paper. Very technical.
Got a suggestion to add? Just let me know.
- 1Learn more about BitcoinEducational resources to get you beyond the basics.
- 2Buying, selling & walletsOptions for buying, selling and holding bitcoin.
- 3Earning interest with bitcoinBusinesses who pay interest on deposited bitcoin, just like a traditional savings account.
- 4Get a loan with BitcoinBusinesses who allow you to get US dollar loans, using bitcoin as collateral.
- 5Bitcoin debit & credit cardsBusinesses who allow you to spend your bitcoin anywhere Visa or Mastercard is accepted, using a debit or credit card.
- 6Bitcoin exchangesA list of marketplaces where bitcoin is bought and sold by traders.