These businesses issue debit cards, allowing their customers to spend bitcoin wherever Visa or Mastercard is accepted around the world. Terms & conditions vary greatly among the options, and some even pay cashback in bitcoin!
Crypto.com (Global) — Crypto.com, for iOS and Android, allows its customers to buy and sell bitcoin using bank transfer and credit card, earn interest on deposited bitcoin, spend bitcoin via a debit card anywhere Visa is accepted, and use bitcoin as collateral for a US dollar loan. If you use my referral code gpd9q473d2 you'll receive $50 on your first transaction.
Wirex (Global) — Wirex was one of the first companies to offer bitcoin debit cards. They pay cashback in bitcoin!
Got a suggestion to add? Just let me know.
- 1Learn more about BitcoinEducational resources to get you beyond the basics.
- 2Buying, selling & walletsOptions for buying, selling and holding bitcoin.
- 3Earning interest with bitcoinBusinesses who pay interest on deposited bitcoin, just like a traditional savings account.
- 4Get a loan with BitcoinBusinesses who allow you to get US dollar loans, using bitcoin as collateral.
- 5Bitcoin debit & credit cardsBusinesses who allow you to spend your bitcoin anywhere Visa or Mastercard is accepted, using a debit or credit card.
- 6Bitcoin exchangesA list of marketplaces where bitcoin is bought and sold by traders.